Video: ECA Group Next Generation MCM Solutions at Euronaval 2018

At Euronaval 2018, ECA Group showcased its full range of next generation solutions for mine warfare in the 21st century, from MCM vessel designs to USV and UUV.

Video ECA Group Next Generation MCM Solutions at Euronaval 2018 Range of UUVs,  USVs, and towed sonar on ECA Group stand at Euronaval 2018

UMIS is ECA the Group brand new Mine Counter Measure (MCM) unmanned system able to carry out any MCM mission, using a collaborative system of surface and underwater robots, thanks to an advanced Command & Control System.

ECA Group provides ship equipment such as steering and diving consoles for submarines. ECA Group is also expert in ship magnetic signature management.

Mauric is a naval architecture and marine engineering company owned by ECA Group. Mauric's new OCTOPODA range of ships offers specifications similar to those of patrol boats or OPVs, but specifically adapted for mine clearance missions at sea using drones and robots systems.

ECA Group unveiled a new USV design, the INSPECTOR 120, as a part of its range of robotic and autonomous systems for naval applications, including mine counter measures. ECA Group has been designing and delivering unmanned surface vehicles (USV) for 15 years.

Our video coverage of ECA Group at Euronaval 2018