OCEA, DCI & ECA unveil their common solution for MCM operations

ECA DCI OCEA 001 At Euronaval, OCEA, DCI & ECA unveil their common solution for MCM operations - risk control and efficiency for Navies.

a
EURONAVAL 2016 Online Show Daily - ECA, OCEA, DCI

OCEA, DCI & ECA unveil their common solution for MCM operations

At Euronaval, OCEA, DCI & ECA unveil their common solution for MCM operations - risk control and efficiency for Navies.

ECA DCI OCEA 001

This offer provides Navies with a solution consisting of: A ship designed by OCEA that enhances aluminum's natural qualities and delivers an "increased survivability" to better protect the lives of crew members, the ship's assets and onboard systems. An unmanned mine-counter-measure system (UMS) developed by ECA Group.

This offer provides Navies with a solution consisting of:

• A ship designed by OCEA that enhances aluminum's natural qualities and delivers an "increased survivability" to better protect the lives of crew members, the ship's assets and onboard systems.

• An unmanned mine-counter-measure system (UMS) developed by ECA Group composed of autonomous and remotely-controlled robots with a dedicated mission management system used to carry out mine counter measure operations faster than traditional solutions and avoiding the need for human intervention in the mine field.

• An operational concept, training solutions and technical assistance, developed by DCI, specialized in the mine warfare domain, the implementation of robotic systems and the transfer of know-how from the French Navy to foreign naval forces, which guarantees the effectiveness and the long-term sustainability of the solution.

ECA DCI OCEA 002

OCEA, DCI and ECA are thus able to provide Navies with an effective capability to carry out mine counter measure operations while reducing the risks for the crews and deployed means.

This solution will also be of interest for the insurance companies of private stakeholders or the decision-makers of countries that are self-insured for military applications.